Check out the posting on Indeed to Apply Now!
Lift Clinic is growing and we are excited to share this client experience coordinator posting with you!
Who We Are
We lift people as a team, so that they can take steps toward success by their own definition.
We offer physiotherapy, chiropractic, massage therapy and strength coaching services in a professional, team-based model of care. We have recently moved to a new facility that is purpose-built to enhance teamwork and break down barriers between healthcare disciplines, strength coaches and clients.
Our aim is to accelerate personal and professional growth by embodying the spirit of a championship team, and create an environment where our front staff are seen and valued as an integral part of the team!
Clients, our own staff, and clinicians have told us that we are characterised by the following values: caring, community, communication, team, efficacy and growth.
Check out our Instagram to get a feel for our space and team...
We are offering a full time/part time opportunity to join our Client Experience team and work in an environment that actively promotes physical health, wellness, strength and longevity.
Our clinic is built to meet the needs of proactive people who want to get to the root cause of movement and performance issues, as well as pain and injuries. We work with people of all ages, with 90% of our clientele seeking individualised care while we also offer strength and conditioning services to teams and small groups.
What you'll do
- Perform in-person and phone-based booking, billing and customer service for physiotherapy, chiropractic, massage therapy and strength coach treatment plans
- Ensure that the workspace is clean and organized, creating a “wow” first impression for newcomers and a high standard of cleanliness consistent with our professional brand
- Assist everyone who enters the space to follow procedures for a clean, safe and healthy space – like remove your shoes, sanitize hands as you arrive, clean equipment etc.
- Deliver caring client service so that everyone at Lift Clinic may feel welcome, valued, and respected
- Offer a high standard of service in support of clients and practitioners, so that clients may achieve their rehab and performance goals
- Participate in mentorship and coaching from your Client Experience Coordinator (CEC), clinic director and clinic leadership team to advance your personal and professional growth
- Assist the CEM to ensure consistent front desk schedule/coverage is available (plan time off in advance, and respond to schedule changes e.g. start of new school term)
- Work to understand important metrics and how your performance influences the client success and in turn the operation of the business
- Ensure fundamental business operations are executed with precision each day including: client booking, waitlist management, claim & invoice accuracy and completion, cleaning, etc.
- Develop your literacy and experience around physical wellness and take positive steps toward success in your performance and rehabilitation journey
- Support connection with our community of clients, local youth sports and future professionals
Who you are
- You treat everyone like their goals matter and take the necessary steps to reach them
- You create a safe space for difficult conversations and approach them with curiosity rather than criticism or assumption
- You build others up, help them feel included and create the positive environment of a championship team
- You demonstrate an attitude of service, actively seek to make life better for others, and set your teammates up for success
- You actively participate locally in areas such as sport, health, strength and conditioning
- You stay hungry, looking for ways to improve with purpose
- You balance work and life, taking care of yourself so you can show up for clients and your team
- You manage time and tasks well, and are good at finishing what you start
- You value a safe, clean environment that makes people feel like “wow that’s clean”
- You pay attention to detail and care about the accuracy of your work and earn trust in others who depend on you
- You’re passionate about rehabilitation, performance and supporting clients of all ages in reaching their goals
- You have 1+ years of experience working in customer service, hospitality, and/or administrative roles
- You have demonstrated interest/personal experience in the health & wellness, fitness, sport coaching or medical fields
- You have demonstrated customer service, computer skills including spreadsheets, email and scheduling, cleanliness
How to Apply
Please submit your resume and a cover letter addressing the points above. In your cover letter, please tell us why this position is right for you, and give us examples of how you’ve demonstrated a fit with our company, who you are, and what you’ll do as noted above!
Please click here. Good luck in your application and thank you for your interest!