Welcome, and thank-you for coming back!
Your health and well-being matters now as much as ever. We want to thank you for giving us the chance to work with you and supporting us as we rebuild after a lengthy closure. We remain committed to help you heal and thrive in this challenging time, and so thankful for your support as we work to get through this together.
In-person treatment is back!
A few things have changed, but some haven’t. As always you can expect:
- detailed head to toe assessment
- exceptional team-based care
- individualized treatment plans
- manual therapy, exercise, education and reinforcing exercises to help results stick
A word on virtual treatment and hybrid treatment plans.
We’ve now helped hundreds of people through virtual care. While resuming in-person care, we will continue to use virtual because it works. Your clinician may recommend virtual follow-ups as part of your treatment plan.
A few of the best things about virtual care:
- decrease your travel time
- eliminate risk of coronavirus transmission
- develop, assess and progress home exercise at home!
- we have helped people with everything from back pain to overcoming shin splints and hitting new running personal records
Important: New policies (please read)
What will be different about your first visit?
We’ve worked hard to create a safe experience for our clients. Here’s what to do and what to expect.
What you can do before leaving home…
When you arrive outside the building…
Once you’re inside…
What we are doing
- Staff screened for symptoms of Covid daily prior to shift
- Best-practice cleaning and sanitization procedures between every session for clinicians and all contact surfaces.
- Incorporate virtual treatment in your treatment plan where appropriate
- Wearing PPE (mask) for your session
- Where possible, sessions are spaced out so they don’t start at the same time
- Our Gym Partner Enhanced Performance is reopeing mid June. They will continue to run a hybrid service model with virtual and in-person sessions that respect best practices such as social distancing etc.
Can I talk to someone?
YES! If you have more questions please feel free to reach out. You can reach us at 604-229-3500 and dial your clinician’s extension, or direct questions to Travis Dodds, clinic owner. You can also use the contact form at the bottom of this page! We also accept direct messaging through our clinicians’ instagram accounts @tdphysio @chirobydan @mikefungrmt @sammovesit @physiolindsay
I don’t know if virtual or in-person is better for my current situation. What should I do?
This is different for everyone, but we do encourage you to try virtual. Some clinics in Canada are making their initial assessment mandatory by virtual.
Why does the schedule look different?
We’ve made some adjustments to optimize for client safety. We have also had to accommodate clinicians with childcare needs and other considerations. We’re doing our best and want to support you so please reach out to let us know if this is affecting your ability to get in.
What if I don’t pass the covid-screen?
Even one minor symptom is a concern, we’re grateful for your vigilance and caution. If you are booked for an in-person session but it is determined that you don’t meet pre-screening criteria, your session will be changed to a virtual appointment at the same scheduled time. Massage therapy appointments may be re-booked without a late-cancellation fee.
Travis and Lindsay are less available in person what should I do?
Travis and Lindsay have been affected significantly on the home front due to childcare, home-schooling etc. Travis will be offering limited in-person and virtual availability and Lindsay will be offering limited availability by video. We strongly encourage clients to look to Sam for physio needs and Sam has added two morning shifts to his schedule specifically to help out with our clients who have been seeing Travis and Lindsay in-person. You can contact Travis or Lindsay by email or direct message on instagram with questions (email@example.com, instagram @tdphysio; firstname.lastname@example.org, instagram is @lindsayoconnorpt) and also through our phone system 604-229-3500!
I haven’t received the screening survey
The screening survey will arrive as an email from our booking system, Janeapp, 2 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Please keep an eye out for it. It should take 2-3 minutes to complete. This is a requirement of our profession and is considered mandatory for our appointments. Stopping the spread of coronavirus begins by limiting potential exposure so this is a great way to keep us all safe.