Check out the posting on Indeed to Apply Now!
Lift Clinic is growing and we are excited to share this client experience manager posting with you!
Who We Are
We lift people as a team, so that they can take steps toward success by their own definition.
We offer physiotherapy, chiropractic, massage therapy and strength coaching services in a professional, team-based model of care. We have recently moved to a new facility that is purpose-built to enhance teamwork and break down barriers between healthcare disciplines, strength coaches and clients.
Our aim is to accelerate personal and professional growth by embodying the spirit of a championship team, and create an environment where our front staff are seen and valued as an integral part of the team!
Clients, our own staff, and clinicians have told us that we are characterised by the following values: caring, community, communication, team, efficacy and growth.
Check out our Instagram to get a feel for our space and team...
We are offering an ideal position for a career oriented clinic manager looking for a quality, long-term opportunity in an environment that actively promotes physical health, wellness, strength and longevity.
Our clinic is built to meet the needs of proactive people who want to get to the root cause of movement and performance issues, as well as pain and injuries. We work with people of all ages, with 90% of our clientele seeking individualised care while we also offer strength and conditioning services to teams and small groups.
What you'll do
- Champion operational efficacy and caring client service so that everyone at Lift Clinic may feel welcome, valued, respected and find hope that they may achieve their goals
- Lead a team of client experience coordinators (CEC’s) to offer a high standard of service in support of clients and practitioners, so that clients may achieve their rehab and performance goals
- Provide mentorship and coaching to your team of CEC’s and help to create opportunities for their personal and professional growth
- Lead the recruitment, hiring and training of CEC’s
- Organize the CEC shift schedule including vacation/time off coverage
- Review CEC timesheets; organize and submit timesheets and practitioner invoices to bookkeeping for biweekly compensation
- Work closely with the clinic director and owner to track weekly and monthly business metrics (scoreboards); share your insights so that we can problem-solve as a team and ensure goals are being met
- Lead booking, billing and customer service for non-routine services such as team/club strength and conditioning, or events
- Ensure fundamental business operations are executed with precision each day including: shift optimization, initial booking strategy, waitlist management, claim & invoice accuracy and completion, etc.
- Safeguard clinic revenue by ensuring Accounts Receivable are constantly cleared including reconciliation of direct deposits, balancing of cash sheet and deposits, deposit of cheques, etc.
- Maintain inventory for retail items and clinic supplies with careful consideration of budget
- Develop your literacy and experience around physical wellness and take positive steps toward success in your performance and rehabilitation journey
- Support connection with our community of clients, local youth sports and future professionals
Cash and cheque deposits
- Manage payroll, including accuracy, communication, and meeting deadlines
- Establish and maintain weekly, quarterly, and yearly goals in line with Lift Clinic’s goals and standards
- Become proficient in CEC roles such as client bookings, billing, schedule optimization, and housekeeping, and fill schedule gaps as needed
Who you are
- You treat everyone like their goals matter and take the necessary steps to reach them
- You create a safe space for difficult conversations and approach them with curiosity rather than criticism or assumption
- You build others up, help them feel included and create the positive environment of a championship team
- You demonstrate an attitude of service, actively seek to make life better for others, and set your teammates up for success
- You actively participate locally in areas such as sport, health, strength and conditioning
- You stay hungry, looking for ways to improve with purpose
- You balance work and life, taking care of yourself so you can show up for clients and your team
- You manage time and tasks well, and are good at finishing what you start
- You value a safe, clean environment that makes people feel like “wow that’s clean”
- You pay attention to detail and care about the accuracy of your work and earn trust in others who depend on you
- You’re passionate about rehabilitation, performance and supporting clients of all ages in reaching their goals
- You have 3+ years of experience working in customer service, hospitality, and/or administrative roles in the health & wellness, fitness or medical fields
- You have experience and passion in leading others
- Proficiency in using spreadsheets, word documents, google workspace
How to Apply
Please provide a resume and cover letter via the button below, or click here. Good luck in your application and thank you for your interest!